Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Mohamed Ibrahim returns to Zamalek squad against Arab Contractors
The White Knights will be aiming to get back to winning ways on Saturday following a 0-0 draw against Ismaily last week, while Arab Contractors are aiming to bounce back from Al Masry defeat.
Mohamed Ibrahim returned to the squad for the first time since his bizarre injury against Mamelodi Sundowns back in July. Mohamed Salah has also included Bassem Morsi, who missed the last two games, in the match squad.
On the other hand, Mahmoud Dunga will miss the game due to injury, while Islam Gamal, Ahmed Refaat and Shawky El-Said are excluded due to technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Gennesh, Omar Salah.
Defenders: Mahmoud Hamdy, Ahmed Dewidar, Osama Ibrahim, Mohamed Nassef, Hosny Fathi, Ali Gabr.
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ayman Hefny, Moruf Youssef, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’, Mohamed Ibrahim, Ramzy Khaled.
Forwards: Stanley Ohawuchi, Emmanuel Mayuka, Ahmed Gafaar, Bassem Morsi.