Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Mohamed Ibrahim returns to Zamalek squad against Arab Contractors
The White Knights will be aiming to get back to winning ways on Saturday following a 0-0 draw against Ismaily last week, while Arab Contractors are aiming to bounce back from Al Masry defeat.
Mohamed Ibrahim returned to the squad for the first time since his bizarre injury against Mamelodi Sundowns back in July. Mohamed Salah has also included Bassem Morsi, who missed the last two games, in the match squad.
On the other hand, Mahmoud Dunga will miss the game due to injury, while Islam Gamal, Ahmed Refaat and Shawky El-Said are excluded due to technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Gennesh, Omar Salah.
Defenders: Mahmoud Hamdy, Ahmed Dewidar, Osama Ibrahim, Mohamed Nassef, Hosny Fathi, Ali Gabr.
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ayman Hefny, Moruf Youssef, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’, Mohamed Ibrahim, Ramzy Khaled.
Forwards: Stanley Ohawuchi, Emmanuel Mayuka, Ahmed Gafaar, Bassem Morsi.