Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Mokhtar Mokhtar resigns as Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Ittihad have made a promising start to their season after achieving four wins out of four games in the domestic competition. However, the Alexandria-based side’s performance has seen a big decline recently, having won only one game in their last five.
Mokhtar announced that he is leaving his post as Ittihad of Alexandria coach on air, admitting that he has to be held part of the blame for the team’s recent displays.
“This is my last game with Ittihad of Alexandria,” Mokhtar told ON Sport channel.
“Certainly I haven’t done my job in a perfect manner, when the team shows up in this way and lose I have to be held the responsibility,” he added.
Ittihad of Alexandria are currently sitting in the sixth place with 16 points in the league table.