In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Mokhtar Mokhtar resigns as Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Ittihad have made a promising start to their season after achieving four wins out of four games in the domestic competition. However, the Alexandria-based side’s performance has seen a big decline recently, having won only one game in their last five.
Mokhtar announced that he is leaving his post as Ittihad of Alexandria coach on air, admitting that he has to be held part of the blame for the team’s recent displays.
“This is my last game with Ittihad of Alexandria,” Mokhtar told ON Sport channel.
“Certainly I haven’t done my job in a perfect manner, when the team shows up in this way and lose I have to be held the responsibility,” he added.
Ittihad of Alexandria are currently sitting in the sixth place with 16 points in the league table.