Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Ghazal scores own goal as Nacional loses to Estoril
The 24-year-old opened the scoresheet for the visitors in the 9th minute after an unlucky attempt to clear a cross, after which the ball deflected and found his own net.
The Nacionalistas were keen on finding the equalizer and they almost did through Salvador Agra in the 24th minute after a powerful shot from outside the box, but was cleared on the line by the defender.
In the second half, the home side increased their possession to find their way to the net. In the 46th minute, Algeria’s wonder kid Okacha Hamzaoui drilled his way through the defenders and shot the ball from a wonderful cross but it was saved by the goalkeeper.
Nacional’s substitute Witi Quembo almost scored the equalizer in the 79th minute after a powerful shot form outside the box; however, it was spectacularly saved by Estoril’s goalkeeper.
The loss places Nacional in the 17th position with 8 points after 11 matches. The Nacionalistas will face Moreirense in their upcoming clash next week in the Primeira Liga.