Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Hamoudi will move to Al Ahly in January – Reports
Hamoudi joined newly promoted Al Batin in September becoming the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
However, team’s Egyptian coach Adel Abdel-Rahman was recently sacked by the club administration which might push Hamoudi to return back to Cairo, media reports suggested.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has one remaining spot available in the squad during the winter transfer window.
The 26-year-old started his football career in Alexandria with Smouha then moved to Basel FC where he played 12 matches and scored one goal. He was later loaned to Zamalek for one year.