Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Hamoudi will move to Al Ahly in January – Reports
Hamoudi joined newly promoted Al Batin in September becoming the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
However, team’s Egyptian coach Adel Abdel-Rahman was recently sacked by the club administration which might push Hamoudi to return back to Cairo, media reports suggested.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has one remaining spot available in the squad during the winter transfer window.
The 26-year-old started his football career in Alexandria with Smouha then moved to Basel FC where he played 12 matches and scored one goal. He was later loaned to Zamalek for one year.