Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Hamoudi will move to Al Ahly in January – Reports
Hamoudi joined newly promoted Al Batin in September becoming the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
However, team’s Egyptian coach Adel Abdel-Rahman was recently sacked by the club administration which might push Hamoudi to return back to Cairo, media reports suggested.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly has one remaining spot available in the squad during the winter transfer window.
The 26-year-old started his football career in Alexandria with Smouha then moved to Basel FC where he played 12 matches and scored one goal. He was later loaned to Zamalek for one year.