In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Ghazal scores an own goal as Nacional lose to Rio Ave
The first half lacked energy and action, except for a couple of dangerous chances by both sides.
Just four minutes into the second half, Egypt’s midfielder Aly Ghazal converted an accurate cross at the back of his own net, giving the lead for Rio Ave.
One minute later, Rio Ave’s attacking midfielder Filip Krovinovic doubled his team’s tally as he slotted the ball past Nacional’s goalkeeper making it 2 nil for the home side.
At the 71st minute, Nacional’s striker; Willyan managed to pull one back for the home side making it 2-1.
Both teams failed to score further goals until the referee blew the full time whistle.
Following the loss, Nacional currently occupies the 15th league spot with 11 points from 14 matches.