AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ghazal scores an own goal as Nacional lose to Rio Ave
The first half lacked energy and action, except for a couple of dangerous chances by both sides.
Just four minutes into the second half, Egypt’s midfielder Aly Ghazal converted an accurate cross at the back of his own net, giving the lead for Rio Ave.
One minute later, Rio Ave’s attacking midfielder Filip Krovinovic doubled his team’s tally as he slotted the ball past Nacional’s goalkeeper making it 2 nil for the home side.
At the 71st minute, Nacional’s striker; Willyan managed to pull one back for the home side making it 2-1.
Both teams failed to score further goals until the referee blew the full time whistle.
Following the loss, Nacional currently occupies the 15th league spot with 11 points from 14 matches.