Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Cairo Derby to take place at Borg El Arab Stadium
Cairo Derby between Zamalek and Al Ahly will take place at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria, it has been announced on Friday.
There have been much doubts about the encounter, with rumors intensifying that the game, scheduled on December 29, could be postponed.
However, the Egyptian Football Association has dismissed the possibility that the derby game sees any delay.
The same Egyptian domestic federation announced on Friday they succeeded in obtaining an agreement to hold the big game in the military-owned stadium.
The EFA also stated that they have contacted Zamalek who didn’t show any objection of playing in the Alexandria-based stadium.
It is worth recalling that Al Ahly currently lead the Egyptian Premier League with 42 points, while Zamalek are third after earning 31 points with two games in hand.