AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Cairo Derby to take place at Borg El Arab Stadium
There have been much doubts about the encounter, with rumors intensifying that the game, scheduled on December 29, could be postponed.
However, the Egyptian Football Association has dismissed the possibility that the derby game sees any delay.
The same Egyptian domestic federation announced on Friday they succeeded in obtaining an agreement to hold the big game in the military-owned stadium.
The EFA also stated that they have contacted Zamalek who didn’t show any objection of playing in the Alexandria-based stadium.
It is worth recalling that Al Ahly currently lead the Egyptian Premier League with 42 points, while Zamalek are third after earning 31 points with two games in hand.