Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Héctor Cúper linked to Hull City’s vacant job
Cúper, who is set to lead The Pharaohs in the Africa Cup of Nations this January, was shortlisted among other names by The Tigers to succeed the sacked Mike Phelan as the team’s coach.
The former Inter Milan manager is on shortlist alongside ex-Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett and Olympiacos boss Marco Silva, according to Daily Mail.
The British tabloid, however, claim that Rowett is the favourite to become the manager of Ahmed Elmohamady’s side.
The possibility of seeing Cúper leave Egypt at the time being is very unlikely, though he could consider any potential offer post the African competition.