Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Héctor Cúper linked to Hull City’s vacant job
Cúper, who is set to lead The Pharaohs in the Africa Cup of Nations this January, was shortlisted among other names by The Tigers to succeed the sacked Mike Phelan as the team’s coach.
The former Inter Milan manager is on shortlist alongside ex-Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett and Olympiacos boss Marco Silva, according to Daily Mail.
The British tabloid, however, claim that Rowett is the favourite to become the manager of Ahmed Elmohamady’s side.
The possibility of seeing Cúper leave Egypt at the time being is very unlikely, though he could consider any potential offer post the African competition.