The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Héctor Cúper linked to Hull City’s vacant job
Cúper, who is set to lead The Pharaohs in the Africa Cup of Nations this January, was shortlisted among other names by The Tigers to succeed the sacked Mike Phelan as the team’s coach.
The former Inter Milan manager is on shortlist alongside ex-Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett and Olympiacos boss Marco Silva, according to Daily Mail.
The British tabloid, however, claim that Rowett is the favourite to become the manager of Ahmed Elmohamady’s side.
The possibility of seeing Cúper leave Egypt at the time being is very unlikely, though he could consider any potential offer post the African competition.