Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Héctor Cúper linked to Hull City’s vacant job
The former Inter Milan manager is on shortlist alongside ex-Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett and Olympiacos boss Marco Silva, according to Daily Mail.
The British tabloid, however, claim that Rowett is the favourite to become the manager of Ahmed Elmohamady’s side.
The possibility of seeing Cúper leave Egypt at the time being is very unlikely, though he could consider any potential offer post the African competition.