Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Claude Le Roy announces final Togo squad for 2017 AFCON
Togo national team manager Claude Le Roy has announced the final 23-man squad that will represent the country in 2017 African Cup of Nations in Gabon.
The squad witnessed the inclusion of former Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur’s striker Emmanuel Adebayor, despite being without club since last July after being released from Crystal Palace.
Togo were drawn in group C alongside Morocco, Ivory Coast and DR Congo. They will kick-off their campaign against Ivory Coast on 16th of January, before facing Morocco on 20th then DR Congo four days later.
Goalkeepers: Kossi Agassa (Free agent), Baba Tchagouni (FC Marmande, France), Cédric Mensah (Le Mans, France)
Defenders: Serge Akakpo (Trabzonspor, Turkey), Sadate Ouro-Akoriko (Al Khaleej, Saudi Arabia), Djene Dakonam (Saint-Truiden, Belgium), Gafar Mamah (Dacia, Moldova), Maklibè Kouloun (Dyto), Hakim Ouro-Sama (AS Togo Port), Vincent Bossou (Young Africans, Tanzania)
Midfielders: Alaixys Romao (Olympiacos, Greece), Matthieu Dossevi (Standard Liège, Belgium), Floyd Ayité (Fulham, England), Henritsè Eninful (Doxa, Cyprus), Lalawele Atakora (Helsingborgs, Sweden), Prince Segbefia (Goztepe, Turkey), Ihlas Bebou (Fortuna Dusseldorf, Germany), Franco Atchou (Dyto, Togo), Serge Gakpe (Genoa, Italy)
Forwards: Emmanuel Adebayor (Free agent), Fo Doh Laba (Nahdat Berkane, Morocco), Komlan Agbeniadan (WAFA, Ghana), Razak Boukari (Chateauroux, France).