AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Elmohamady: We hope to return from Gabon as AFCON winners
Elmohamady appeared in 19 games for his struggling Hull City side, recording one assist so far this season. Elmohamady joined up with his Egypt teammates in their training camp on Wednesday.
“Cuper told us that all of Africa is following Egypt after our two victories in the World Cup qualifiers and also because we won the title three times in a row during the past period that we participated in the competition,” the 29-year-old told ON E channel.
“I hope to feature more for Egypt in the AFCON because being with my national team in such a big event. We need support of the nation. We will attempt to win the African competition and we wish to return to Egypt in February with the trophy.”
“All nations value the Egyptian national team. The team has great players right now and all of them aim to have a big role in our campaign,” he concluded.