Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Elmohamady: We hope to return from Gabon as AFCON winners
Elmohamady appeared in 19 games for his struggling Hull City side, recording one assist so far this season. Elmohamady joined up with his Egypt teammates in their training camp on Wednesday.
“Cuper told us that all of Africa is following Egypt after our two victories in the World Cup qualifiers and also because we won the title three times in a row during the past period that we participated in the competition,” the 29-year-old told ON E channel.
“I hope to feature more for Egypt in the AFCON because being with my national team in such a big event. We need support of the nation. We will attempt to win the African competition and we wish to return to Egypt in February with the trophy.”
“All nations value the Egyptian national team. The team has great players right now and all of them aim to have a big role in our campaign,” he concluded.