Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
La Liga players set for Africa Cup of Nations action
UEFA’s top-ranked league is not exactly full of African players at the moment, and traditional giants Barcelona and Real Madrid’s squad feature a total of zero footballers hailing from Africa.
As a result, you would be hard-pressed to find a La Liga team that will suffer any significant absences during the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon- Granada are the only club in the league with two tournament-bound players, and only one of them features in the starting eleven regularly.
Scroll through the list below to see the players that will be leaving their clubs on national team duty over the next 30 days.
Thomas Partey – Ghana
Deportivo La Coruña
Fayçal Fajr – Morocco
Victorien Angban – Ivory Coast
Mehdi Carcela-González – Morocco
Bakary Koné – Burkina Faso
Youssef En-Nesyri – Morocco
Aïssa Mandi – Algeria
Aymen Abdennour – Tunisia
Cédric Bakambu – DR Congo