Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Sofiane Boufal injured and will miss AFCON
The Southampton midfielder was sent home on Sunday from Morocco’s training camp without revealing the details of his injury. “Boufal has left after examination of his injury showed he would not be capable of playing,” the national team said in a statement.
Renard is already in hot water after he lost midfielders Younes Belhanda, Oussame Tannane and Nordin Amrabat to injuries earlier.
Morocco will be playing a friendly match against Finland for its final preparations before the team heads to Gabon as they will be facing the Democratic Republic of Congo in Oyem on 16 January.
Boufal’s replacement has not been named yet but news have been circulating that Wydad Casablanca’s winger Ismail Haddad might be chosen to replace him.