Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Al Batin lodge complaint to FIFA against Ahmed Hamoudi
Club vice president Mubarak Al-Dhufairi said that Hamoudi is not a professional player as he returned to Cairo 12 days ago without informing Al Batin.
“He left to Cairo without telling us. We sent an official complaint to FIFA as what he did is not acceptable,” Al-Dhufairi said in a radio show.
Hamoudi, who joined Al Batin after mutually terminating his contract with FC Basel, seems to be close to leaving the Saudi side especially after Egyptian coach Adel Abdel-Rahman was sacked by the club administration.
“It is possible that he might not be feeling comfortable with us but he should have at least let us know. He is not as professional as we thought.
“We signed a new player instead of him, we don’t want such attitude in the club. He was always late for training sessions and disappears without answering our calls,” the vice president of the newly promoted side added.
It is worth mentioning that Saudi Arabian reports said that the 26-year-old is on the verge of moving to Al Ahly.
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz also confirmed to the club’s TV channel that Hamoudi is on the verge of joining the Red Castle. The Red Devils have one remaining spot available in the squad during the winter transfer window.