Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Elmohamady may leave Hull City if they are relegated – agent
The Tigers, who have recently appointed former Olympiacos coach Marco Silva as their new manager, are currently battling to pull clear of the drop zone as they sit at the bottom of the English top-flight table on 13 points from 20 games.
Elmohamady’s agent Nader Shawky said that the 29-year-old might move to another club if Hull City were relegated at the end of the season, revealing that the Egypt international already have offers from Premier League sides.
“It is possible that he moves to another team. He is one of the most successful Egyptian players who have played in England,” Shawky said during a radio interview.
“We have three or four offers all from the English Premier League.
“Elmohamady is still tied with his contract with Hull City, but in the case of relegation he wants to move to another team,” Shawky concluded.