Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Elmohamady may leave Hull City if they are relegated – agent
The Tigers, who have recently appointed former Olympiacos coach Marco Silva as their new manager, are currently battling to pull clear of the drop zone as they sit at the bottom of the English top-flight table on 13 points from 20 games.
Elmohamady’s agent Nader Shawky said that the 29-year-old might move to another club if Hull City were relegated at the end of the season, revealing that the Egypt international already have offers from Premier League sides.
“It is possible that he moves to another team. He is one of the most successful Egyptian players who have played in England,” Shawky said during a radio interview.
“We have three or four offers all from the English Premier League.
“Elmohamady is still tied with his contract with Hull City, but in the case of relegation he wants to move to another team,” Shawky concluded.
Elmohamady is currently at the Pharaohs’ training camp in preparation for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set to be held between Jan. 14 and Feb. 5 in Gabon.