Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Elmohamady may leave Hull City if they are relegated – agent
The Tigers, who have recently appointed former Olympiacos coach Marco Silva as their new manager, are currently battling to pull clear of the drop zone as they sit at the bottom of the English top-flight table on 13 points from 20 games.
Elmohamady’s agent Nader Shawky said that the 29-year-old might move to another club if Hull City were relegated at the end of the season, revealing that the Egypt international already have offers from Premier League sides.
“It is possible that he moves to another team. He is one of the most successful Egyptian players who have played in England,” Shawky said during a radio interview.
“We have three or four offers all from the English Premier League.
“Elmohamady is still tied with his contract with Hull City, but in the case of relegation he wants to move to another team,” Shawky concluded.
Elmohamady is currently at the Pharaohs’ training camp in preparation for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set to be held between Jan. 14 and Feb. 5 in Gabon.