Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Elmohamady may leave Hull City if they are relegated – agent
The Tigers, who have recently appointed former Olympiacos coach Marco Silva as their new manager, are currently battling to pull clear of the drop zone as they sit at the bottom of the English top-flight table on 13 points from 20 games.
Elmohamady’s agent Nader Shawky said that the 29-year-old might move to another club if Hull City were relegated at the end of the season, revealing that the Egypt international already have offers from Premier League sides.
“It is possible that he moves to another team. He is one of the most successful Egyptian players who have played in England,” Shawky said during a radio interview.
“We have three or four offers all from the English Premier League.
“Elmohamady is still tied with his contract with Hull City, but in the case of relegation he wants to move to another team,” Shawky concluded.
Elmohamady is currently at the Pharaohs’ training camp in preparation for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set to be held between Jan. 14 and Feb. 5 in Gabon.