Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Tarek Yehia appointed Tala’a El Geish manager
The veteran Egyptian manager Tarek Yehia replaces former Geish manager Ahmed Samy who parted ways with the club.
Tarek Yehia has previously managed a handful of Egyptian clubs including : Ismaily, Misr Lel-Maqqasa, El Masry, Tanta and last but not least El Entag El Harby.
In addition, he previously managed Tala’a El Geish in the 2015/2016 season, so this makes it his second time in charge of the club.
Tarek Yehia was free agent since November after he left El Sharkia after 7 games in the Egyptian top flight.
The 55 year old is a man of experience in the Egyptian Premier League which tips him for success in this journey.
El Geish now lie in 6th place with 26 points from 16 games, a good recored which Yehia will certainly aim to continue.