Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Tarek Yehia appointed Tala’a El Geish manager
Former Zamalek legend and experienced manager Tarek Yehia will take charge of 6th placed side Tala’a El Geish, it has been announced.
The veteran Egyptian manager Tarek Yehia replaces former Geish manager Ahmed Samy who parted ways with the club.
Tarek Yehia has previously managed a handful of Egyptian clubs including : Ismaily, Misr Lel-Maqqasa, El Masry, Tanta and last but not least El Entag El Harby.
In addition, he previously managed Tala’a El Geish in the 2015/2016 season, so this makes it his second time in charge of the club.
Tarek Yehia was free agent since November after he left El Sharkia after 7 games in the Egyptian top flight.
The 55 year old is a man of experience in the Egyptian Premier League which tips him for success in this journey.
El Geish now lie in 6th place with 26 points from 16 games, a good recored which Yehia will certainly aim to continue.