Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Tarek Yehia appointed Tala’a El Geish manager
Former Zamalek legend and experienced manager Tarek Yehia will take charge of 6th placed side Tala’a El Geish, it has been announced.
The veteran Egyptian manager Tarek Yehia replaces former Geish manager Ahmed Samy who parted ways with the club.
Tarek Yehia has previously managed a handful of Egyptian clubs including : Ismaily, Misr Lel-Maqqasa, El Masry, Tanta and last but not least El Entag El Harby.
In addition, he previously managed Tala’a El Geish in the 2015/2016 season, so this makes it his second time in charge of the club.
Tarek Yehia was free agent since November after he left El Sharkia after 7 games in the Egyptian top flight.
The 55 year old is a man of experience in the Egyptian Premier League which tips him for success in this journey.
El Geish now lie in 6th place with 26 points from 16 games, a good recored which Yehia will certainly aim to continue.