Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Tarek Yehia appointed Tala’a El Geish manager
Former Zamalek legend and experienced manager Tarek Yehia will take charge of 6th placed side Tala’a El Geish, it has been announced.
The veteran Egyptian manager Tarek Yehia replaces former Geish manager Ahmed Samy who parted ways with the club.
Tarek Yehia has previously managed a handful of Egyptian clubs including : Ismaily, Misr Lel-Maqqasa, El Masry, Tanta and last but not least El Entag El Harby.
In addition, he previously managed Tala’a El Geish in the 2015/2016 season, so this makes it his second time in charge of the club.
Tarek Yehia was free agent since November after he left El Sharkia after 7 games in the Egyptian top flight.
The 55 year old is a man of experience in the Egyptian Premier League which tips him for success in this journey.
El Geish now lie in 6th place with 26 points from 16 games, a good recored which Yehia will certainly aim to continue.