Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
The 30-years-old has become the second Zamalek player to join Arab Contractors on loan after Ramzy Khaled, who joined Mohamed Ouda’s side until the end of the season.
The former Smouha midfielder moved to Wadi Degla on a temporary basis in August, but that agreement has been cancelled by mutual consent by all three parties.
Ibrahim has made 11 appearances for Wadi Degla across all competitions this season, providing one assist against Tala’a El-Gaish in the Egyptian Premier League.
Abdel-Khalek earned a move to the White Knights after making over 100 appearances for Smouha, and scoring 12 goals for them, but couldn’t replicate his Smouha form for Zamalek as he only made 24 appearances for them.
It’s worth mentioning that Arab contractors are currently 8th in the Egyptian Premier League with 24 points from 17 games.