Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors until the end of the season.
The 25-year-old has made only one appearance for his parent club this season, featuring as a 60-minute substitute against El Nasr Tadeen in the first round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Khaled has only joined Zamalek last January after making switch from Ittihad of Alexandria, helping the Whites winning the Egyptian Cup last season as well reaching the 2016 African Champions League final.
The defender featured 13 times during his spell at the White Knights, playing six games in the African Champions League, five in the Egyptian Premier League and twice in the cup.
Ramzy began his career with Petrojet then El Sharkia before joining Ittihad of Alexandria, who he went on to make 39 appearances for them, scoring once and providing three assists.
It’s worth mentioning that Arab contractors are currently 8th in the Egyptian Premier League with 24 points from 17 games.