An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors until the end of the season.
The 25-year-old has made only one appearance for his parent club this season, featuring as a 60-minute substitute against El Nasr Tadeen in the first round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Khaled has only joined Zamalek last January after making switch from Ittihad of Alexandria, helping the Whites winning the Egyptian Cup last season as well reaching the 2016 African Champions League final.
The defender featured 13 times during his spell at the White Knights, playing six games in the African Champions League, five in the Egyptian Premier League and twice in the cup.
Ramzy began his career with Petrojet then El Sharkia before joining Ittihad of Alexandria, who he went on to make 39 appearances for them, scoring once and providing three assists.
It’s worth mentioning that Arab contractors are currently 8th in the Egyptian Premier League with 24 points from 17 games.