Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Al Ahly, Degla and Petrojet refuse to release players for Egypt U-20 team
Egyptian sides Al Ahly, Wadi Degla and Petrojet have turned down the Egypt Football Association request to release their players for Egypt U-20 team training camp as they prepare for the African championship.
The U-20 African championship scheduled to take place between the 26th of February and the 12th of March in Zambia, with participating nations obliged to hand their final squad lists on 15th of February as the due date set by CAF.
Kingfut can confirm that the aforementioned clubs have refused to let their players join their teammates from other clubs in the U-20 national team before Feb. 18.
The players are Ahmed Ramadan Beckham, Karim Nedved, Ahmed Hamdy, Akram Tawfik, Naser Maher, Mahmoud Marei, Omar Marmoush, Omar El-Saadawy and Mohamed Ghandour.
Egypt are set to compete in the tournament’s Group A alongside Zambia, Guinea and Mali.