An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Al Ahly, Degla and Petrojet refuse to release players for Egypt U-20 team
Egyptian sides Al Ahly, Wadi Degla and Petrojet have turned down the Egypt Football Association request to release their players for Egypt U-20 team training camp as they prepare for the African championship.
The U-20 African championship scheduled to take place between the 26th of February and the 12th of March in Zambia, with participating nations obliged to hand their final squad lists on 15th of February as the due date set by CAF.
Kingfut can confirm that the aforementioned clubs have refused to let their players join their teammates from other clubs in the U-20 national team before Feb. 18.
The players are Ahmed Ramadan Beckham, Karim Nedved, Ahmed Hamdy, Akram Tawfik, Naser Maher, Mahmoud Marei, Omar Marmoush, Omar El-Saadawy and Mohamed Ghandour.
Egypt are set to compete in the tournament’s Group A alongside Zambia, Guinea and Mali.