Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Al Ahly, Degla and Petrojet refuse to release players for Egypt U-20 team
Egyptian sides Al Ahly, Wadi Degla and Petrojet have turned down the Egypt Football Association request to release their players for Egypt U-20 team training camp as they prepare for the African championship.
The U-20 African championship scheduled to take place between the 26th of February and the 12th of March in Zambia, with participating nations obliged to hand their final squad lists on 15th of February as the due date set by CAF.
Kingfut can confirm that the aforementioned clubs have refused to let their players join their teammates from other clubs in the U-20 national team before Feb. 18.
The players are Ahmed Ramadan Beckham, Karim Nedved, Ahmed Hamdy, Akram Tawfik, Naser Maher, Mahmoud Marei, Omar Marmoush, Omar El-Saadawy and Mohamed Ghandour.
Egypt are set to compete in the tournament’s Group A alongside Zambia, Guinea and Mali.