Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Oukri and Taha seal Zamalek debut defeat for Hossam Paulo
Hossam Paulo scored on his Zamalek debut, but strikes from Oumed Oukri and Tarek Taha condemned the Whites to a 2-1 loss against Entag El-Harby on Wednesday, in Egyptian Premier League action.
It therefore came as a shock to the 2016 Egypt Cup winners when Oumed Oukri gave Entag the lead in the 22nd minute.
Things got worse for Mohamed Helmy’s men, however, as Taha doubled the army club’s lead 13 minutes later.
Debutant and two-time Egyptian Premier League top scorer Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ pulled one back for his side on the stroke of half-time, to keep the visitors on their toes in the second interval.
Nevertheless, an equaliser was not forthcoming and Entag grabbed an unlikely win to put some distance between themselves and the relegation zone, as they aim to preserve their top-flight status with just under half of the season left.
Zamalek’s loss means Al Ahly’s advantage over their rivals grew by a point, after the Red Devils played out a 0-0 stalemate with Ismaily just earlier on Wednesday.