Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
EXCLUSIVE: Clatous Chama leaves Ittihad of Alexandria
Zambian forward Clatous Chama has left Ittihad of Alexandria following an ongoing rift with the club.
Issues between Chama and Ittihad of Alexandria have led to the player not being registered by the club on time and has now departed the club.
Chama, 25, had reportedly informed the Zambian Football Federation to refrain from sending his ITC to his new club and has missed the registration period.
What had remained was the player giving back the club the financial amount which he received upon signing, and now the sum has been reimbursed.
Chama joined Ittihad of Alexandria on a Bosman transfer after the end of his deal with ZESCO United.
The player is now free to join and be registered by any other club.