Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EXCLUSIVE: Clatous Chama leaves Ittihad of Alexandria
Zambian forward Clatous Chama has left Ittihad of Alexandria following an ongoing rift with the club.
Issues between Chama and Ittihad of Alexandria have led to the player not being registered by the club on time and has now departed the club.
Chama, 25, had reportedly informed the Zambian Football Federation to refrain from sending his ITC to his new club and has missed the registration period.
What had remained was the player giving back the club the financial amount which he received upon signing, and now the sum has been reimbursed.
Chama joined Ittihad of Alexandria on a Bosman transfer after the end of his deal with ZESCO United.
The player is now free to join and be registered by any other club.