Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Egypt name coaching staff of local national team
Ramzy, who was appointed local national team manager in January, will be assisted by general manager Tarek El-Said. Hesham Abdel-Moneim and Tarek El-Sayed were named as assistant coaches and Khaled Mostafa will hold the position of goalkeeping coach.
Egypt will play Morocco in two-legs in CHAN 2018 qualifiers and the winner will qualify directly to the tournament that will take place in Kenya next January.
The first leg is set for 11-13 August in Egypt, while the second leg will be held between 18-20 August.
This marks Egypt’s first ever participation in the qualifiers of the competition, which was created in 2009, exclusively featuring players who play in their respective national leagues.
EFA have also appointed former Smouha manager Hamada Sedki as Egypt U-18 national team manager. He will be assisted by Osama Hosni as a general manager, Tamer Hassan as a coach and Walid Attia as a goalkeeping coach.
Ali Maher has been named Egypt U-15 national team manager, assisted by Medhat Abdel-Hady as a general manager, Hamdi Hamdan and Omar El-Noor as coaches and Mohamed Ashour as a goalkeeping coach.