Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
EFA warns Al Ahly, Wadi Degla and Petrojet about withdrawing their players from Egypt U-20 camp
Al Ahly, alongside Wadi Degla and Petrojet, decided to call back their players who had joined the U-20 Egypt National Team training camp, in their preparation for U-20 AFCON in Zambia this month.
The EFA have held a meeting following the clubs’ decision and they release an official statement warning the clubs about players’ suspension if they don’t join the U-20 Egypt National Team training camp.
The U-20 African championship scheduled to take place between the 26th of February and the 12th of March in Zambia, with participating nations obliged to hand their final squad lists on 15th of February as the due date set by CAF.
Egypt are set to compete in the tournament’s Group A alongside Zambia, Guinea and Mali.