Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Hector Cuper sets new date for Egypt camp
Egypt national team manager Hector Cuper has announced the new date for the team’s training camp in Alexandria as part of the preparations for the 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The Pharaohs will be heading to Alexandria for the camp on 22 March, a few days before the friendly match against Togo in Borg El Arab stadium after the Egyptian Football Association ‘EFA’ received an official confirmation from its Togolese counterpart.
Cuper said that he will announce the national team squad on 20 March two days before the camp as he waits for Al Ahly, Zamalek, Smouha and Al Masry to finish their matches in the current round of CAF Champions League and Confederation Cup.