Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
FIFA U-20 2017 World Cup draw announced
FIFA announced on Wednesday the U-20 2017 World Cup draw which will be played in South Korea starting 20 May till 11 June.
The pairings were drawn by influential football personalities including Argentinian legend Diego Maradona, who won the 1979 FIFA U-20 World Cup with Argentina, and Pablo Aimar, who won the 1997 edition.
2017 U-20 Africa Cup of Nations winners Zambia along with runner ups Senegal, third place Guinea and fourth place South Africa qualified to the World Cup. The African champions will face two-time winners Portugal in their opening match.
Senegal was drawn in tough Group F with USA, Ecuador and Saudi Arabia.
The full draw:
Group A: Korea Republic, Guinea, Argentina, England
Group B: Venezuela, Germany, Vanuatu, Mexico
Group C: Zambia, Portugal, Iran, Costa Rica
Group D: South Africa, Japan, Italy, Uruguay
Group E: France, Honduras, Vietnam, New Zealand
Group F: Ecuador, USA, Saudi Arabia, Senegal