Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
African Volleyball Championship: Al Ahly draw Espérance
Al Ahly were drawn with hosts Espérance de Tunis in group A of the 2017 African Volleyball Clubs Champions Championship.
The African clubs tournament will be held in Tunis, Tunisia, from 17 to 28 March 2017, and the Red Devils have been handed a tough group.
The Egyptian Champions were drawn in group A that joins Tunisia’s Espérance, Libya’s Al Ahly and Cameroon’s Bafia with the top two of each group will qualify to the quarter-finals.
Group B: Asswehly SC (Libya) – FAP Yaoundé (Cameroon) – Al Nahda (Sudan) – AS Finances (Benin).
Group C: Bou Arréridj (Algeria) – Police VI (Botswana) – Kibungo (Rwanda) – Douanes (Burkina Faso) – Assarya (Libya).
Group D: Étoile Sportive du Sahel (Tunisia) – Prisons (Kenya) – Espoir (Congo) – AS Police (Benin).
It’s worth mentioning that Al Ahly are the record holders with 11 titles, winning their last one in 2015 against Espérance, who have won the trophy four times before.