Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
EFA announce arrival date for Pharaohs abroad for Egypt camp
The Egyptian Football Association ‘EFA’ announced the official date for the arrival of the Egyptian players abroad who will be joining the national team’s training camp.
Hector Cuper has announced earlier the date for the team’s training camp in Alexandria as part of the preparations for the 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Arsenal’s Mohamed Elneny, Lens’ Karim Hafiz and Wigan’s Sam Morsy will arrive in Cairo on Sunday, while Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, Ramadan Sobhi, Ahmed Elmohamady, Amr Warda and Mahmoud Trezeguet will arrive on Monday. AS Roma winger Mohamed Salah will be the last player to arrive as he will be in Cairo on Tuesday.
Record seven-time winners Egypt will face Togo in a friendly on 28 March at Borg El Arab stadium in Alexandria.