Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Egyptian cyclist dies of heart failure during race
Egypt national team cyclist Islam Nasser has passed away after suffering heart failure at the 2017 African Track Championships, held in South Africa.
Nasser’s passing is sad news not just for the Egyptian cycling community, but for the nation as a whole.
The African Cycling Confederation has postponed all further events on Monday.
The 23-year-old finished in third place at the 2012 Arab Track Championships, as well as third place in last year’s African tournament, held in Morocco.
KingFut sends its deepest condolences to the family and friends of Islam Nasser, and wishes them strength in this difficult time.