Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
OFFICIAL: Shawky Gharib resigns as Entag El-Harby manager
The former Egyptian national team manager has parted ways with Entag just two days after their humiliating 5-1 loss to Wadi Degla in the 21st round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Gharib was in charge for 59 matches in all competitions, with an overall record of 20 wins, 19 draws and 20 losses, leading the team to finish the league last season in seventh place, three points behind third-placed Smouha, as well as reaching the cup round of 16.
The military side are currently 13th in the Egyptian Premier League with 21 points from 21 games and their next game will be against Aswan on Friday, March 31 at El-Salam stadium.