Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Volleyball: Al Ahly defeat Espérance 3-0 in African Club Championship
Al Ahly have defeated hosts Espérance de Tunis 3-0 in the second round of group A of the 2017 African Volleyball Clubs Champions Championship.
After defeating Cameroon’s Bafia 3-0 in their first game of the tournament, the Reds have beat the hosts 3-0 (25-21, 25-21, 26-24), to top group A after two rounds.
The Red Devils were drawn in group A alongside Tunisia’s Espérance, Libya’s Ahly Beni Ghazi and Cameroon’s Bafia.
Their final game will be against the Libyan side, who lost to Espérance 3-0 and beat Bafia with the same result, on Tuesday March 21.
The African Clubs Champions Championship is held in Tunis, Tunisia, from 17 to 28 March 2017.