Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
Togo’s captain took part in his side’s game against Egypt in a friendly played in Alexandria in preparation for the 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifiers in Cameroon. The Pharaohs easily defeated Togo 3-0.
“Egypt is leading its group, they are closer this time than Ghana to qualify to the World Cup,” he told ON Sport TV channel. “The Pharaohs’ squad includes a number of exceptional players like Mohamed Salah and Mahmoud Trezeguet along with other special players.”
Adebayor also pointed out Egypt’s successful football history and its African dominance. “When it comes to football we have to mention Egypt and Cameroon,” he added.