Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Egypt move up one spot in FIFA rankings
Egypt national team moved up to the 19th spot in the FIFA world rankings for April maintaining their African domination.
In February’s ranking, Hector Cuper’s team jumped 12 spots and sat on top of the African listing for the first time in seven years. For March’s ranking, Egypt entered the world’s top 20 after reaching the 2017 African Cup of Nations final match.
Egypt managed to move up one spot with 910 points this month after beating Togo in a friendly match 3-0. Senegal came second in Africa and 31st in the world rankings as they dropped two places with 805 points followed by Cameroon with a total of 779 points in the 33rd spot. Burkina Faso also rose one spot and moved to the 35th spot with 765 points.