Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Arab Club Championship venues, draw date confirmed
The Arab Club Championship competition committee have confirmed stadiums for the tournament held in Egypt between 22 July and 5 August 2017.
Cairo Stadium and Air Defense stadium will host two groups in Cairo, while Borg El-Arab stadium will host the other one in Alexandria.
Teams participating at the tournament are Al Ahly, Zamalek (Egypt), Al-Faisaly (Jordan), Al-Ain (UAE), Nasr Hussein Dey (Algeria), Al-Ahed, (Lebanon) Al-Nassr, Al-Hilal (Saudi Arabia), Espérance (Tunisia), Naft Al-Wasat (Iraq), Al-Merrikh (Sudan), and Fath Union Sport (Morocco).
Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has announced that they agreed that fans can attend the matches, but only 75% of the stadium’s capacity will be sold.
The 12 teams will be divided into three groups, with the draw taking place on 6 May in Cairo.