Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Volleyball: El-Shams lose to Carthage in Women’s African Clubs Championship final
Egypt’s El-Shams finished second in Women’s African Clubs Championship after losing the final game to Tunisian side Carthage 3-2.
The Egyptians won the first set 25-16, before losing the second and third sets 17-25 and 24-26, however El-Shams made a comeback, winning the fourth set 25-20, but then unfortunately lost the tiebreaker 11-15.
El-Shams won their first ever African medal, while Carthage claimed the title for the first time in their history, becoming the second Tunisian club to win the title after Club Africain, who won the trophy four times before.
Meanwhile, record eight-time African champions Al Ahly lost against Kenya’s prisons in the third-place playoff 3-2. The Reds won the first set 25-13 and the third set 25-20, and lost the second and fourth sets 10-25 and 22-25, before losing the tiebreaker 10-15.