Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Squash: Seven Egyptians qualify to PSA Dubai World Series Finals
Seven Egyptians are among 16 of the world’s best squash players who qualified to the PSA Dubai World Series Finals set to be held between June 6 and 10.
The Squash season finale at the Dubai Opera House includes the top eight players at the Women’s and Men’s Road To Dubai Standings. This season sees the qualification of four Egyptian men and three Egyptian women to the coveted event.
Karim Abdel Gawad, who will become the new World No.1 on May 1, solidified his qualification after winning at the Qatar Classic and the Tournament of Champions and finishing second at the Hong Kong Open and El Gouna International.
Former World Number 1, Mohamed ElShorbagy and his younger brother Marwan, who will be making his debut at the World Series Finals, are third and fourth respectively in the rankings.
In eighth and completing the men’s side of the competition is Ramy Ashour who won the Hong Kong Classic at the beginning of the season.
Two-time World Champion Nour El Sherbini, 21, is second in the women’s ranking after continued success this season. She is joined by Egypt’s Raneem El Welily and Nouran Gohar, who occupy the fourth and fifth positions respectively.