Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Abdel-Shafy close to rejoining Zamalek next summer
Egypt international and Saudi side Al Ahli defender Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is close to returning to Zamalek in the next summer transfer window.
The 31-year-old left the Whites in 2014 to join Saudi side Al Ahli on loan, before making the move permanent in 2015 and now could rejoin his former side for a second spell, KingFut understands.
Abdel-Shafy has been reasonably impressive for Al Ahli, assisting twice in 25 games in all competitions this season, however, it is believed that he is set to return to his former side.
Newly appointed manager Augusto Inácio doesn’t mind signing the left-back, as the club desperately need strengthening.
Having initially signed for the Whites back in 2009, the defender went on to make over 150 appearances for the club during a five-year spell, scoring ten goals and winning the Egyptian Cup twice.
It’s worth mentioning that Zamalek have already three left-backs in their squad, Ali Fathy, Mohamed Nassef, and youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh.