Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
FIFA order Zamalek to pay $450,000 to ex-player Agogo
Zamalek have received a letter from FIFA ordering the club to pay the remaining unpaid wages of their former player Junior Agogo.
The former Ghanaian International joined Zamalek from English club Nottingham Forest in the summer of 2008, when the club was chaired by Mamdouh Abbas.
However, only nine months after joining Zamalek, the Ghanaian striker terminated his three-year contract with the White Castle due to unpaid dues, which forced him to file a complaint against Zamalek.
Zamalek said that they received a letter from FIFA ordering them to pay $450,000, the amount of Agogo’s remaining wages.