Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
LISTEN: The KingFut podcast returns – Episode 1
Note: This episode was supposed to come out before the Zamalek-Maqassa game but due to technical difficulties we weren’t able to put it out when we wanted to. For that we apologise.
In this episode, our host Ahmed Assem was joined by Editor-in-Chief Omar Morsy and the ever so brilliant KingFut correspondent Luke McBride.
Roughly four topics were discussed during the podcast. First and foremost, the team reviewed the Friday night action in the Egyptian Premier League which saw Ismaily oust Sharkiya, and El-Geish edge Wadi Degla.
The second segment of the show saw the panel discuss Ahmad Ahmad’s plans for CAF, and life after Issa Hayatou, before going on to discuss Salah’s next destination and life for Elneny at Arsenal.
Last but definitely not least, the team discussed the now infamous Zamalek-Maqassa game (which ended with Zamalek forfeiting the game by not showing up).
Don’t forget to leave your comments in the comments box below!