Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Smouha’s Yasser Ibrahim ruled out for season with knee injury
Smouha SC confirmed that defender Yasser Ibrahim suffered from a knee ligament tear during their match against Ismaily and will be ruled out until the end of the season.
The Zamalek loanee was first suspected to have an anterior cruciate ligament injury, which was later proved to be a wrong diagnosis and that he suffers from a knee ligament tear.
Yasser Ibrahim started his football career with Mansoura then moved to Zamalek in 2013. He was loaned to Smouha and played for the Blues for two seasons before the Alexandrian club decided to extend his loan for another season.