Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Zamalek interested in English defender – Report
Egypt giants Zamalek are reportedly interested in signing Colchester United’s Richard Brindley in the summer transfer window.
The Whites are monitoring the English right-back and could sign him for free, as his contract with the League two side expires next summer, according to Bleacher Report.
The Website reported that Richard Brindley has Egyptian parentage, which made Zamalek officials interested in signing him, as he wouldn’t be considered as a foreign player.
The 23-year-old began his career with Norwich City, but was released by the club before making a single first-team appearance, to join Chelmsford City then Chesterfield, before joining Rotherham United in 2013, helping them to promotion to the English Championship.
Brindley was loaned by Rotherham to Scunthorpe United, Oxford United, and Colchester United, where he had an impressive loan-spell and his deal became permanent.
It’s worth mentioning that the Whites have already three right-backs in their squad, Hosny Fathi, Osama Ibrahim, and Shawky El-Said, but none of them has impressed this season.
The Englishman has six assists in 38 games across all competitions this season and his side are currently 10th in the EFL League Two, two points away from the promotion play-offs.