- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Dec 7, 2016
Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was an unused substitute for Basel in the Gunners’ 4-1 victory over the Swiss side. Arsenal reached the Champions League...
Dec 1, 2016
Arsenal was eliminated from the quarter-finals of the English Football League Cup by Southampton, after suffering a 2-0 loss to the Saints at the Emirates Stadium. Arsenal failed to proceed to...
Nov 27, 2016
Egypt international Mohamed Elneny played the full 90 minutes, as Arsenal secured an important three points against Bournemouth in the English Premier League. Arsenal secured important three points, to boost their title chances and...
Nov 26, 2016
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City delivered an average performance, which secured a point for the Tigers against West Bromwich. Ahmed Elmohamdy features in Hull City’s draw against West Bromwich, which saw the Tigers...
Nov 24, 2016
Egypt international Mohamed Elneny watched from the bench as Arsenal and PSG played out a 2-2 draw at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday. The Gunners wasted an opportunity to secure qualifying...
Nov 19, 2016
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City suffered a disappointing 3-0 loss to Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Saturday. Hull City’s XI: Marshall; Elmohamady, Dawson,...
Nov 19, 2016
Egypt international Mohamed Elneny played over 70 minutes in Arsenal’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United before he was replaced by Olivier Giroud who scored a late equaliser. Giroud’s goal cancelled Juan Mata’s opener...