- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Dec 3, 2016
Barnsley crushed 10 man Birmingham 3-0 away from home, with the goals coming from Roberts and a Winnall brace, as Egypt international Sam Morsy played 89 minutes. Birmingham XI: Kuszczak; Shotton;...
Nov 24, 2016
Braga took the lead twice as they were held to a 2-2 draw away at Gent, with Egypt international Koka scoring his side’s second with Stojilijkovic, Milicevic and Coulibaly also finding the...
Nov 23, 2016
Egypt international Omar Gaber was an unused substitute for Basel on Wednesday evening, as the hosts could only draw 0-0 with PFC Ludogorets Razgrad. Ludogorets XI: Stojanov; Palomino; Moti; Pimienta; Cicinho; Wanderson;...
Nov 4, 2016
Braga moved up to second in their UEFA Europa League group with a 3-1 home win against Turkish underdogs Konyaspor. Egypt international Ahmed Hassan Koka played the full 90 minutes, as...
Nov 1, 2016
Egyptian starlet Ramadan Sobhi had a hand in a Stoke goal for the first time as the Potters beat Swansea 3-1, with Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Bony picking up a brace...
Oct 30, 2016
Roma’s gap with Italian leaders Juventus increased this weekend as the Giallorossi dropped two points away at Empoli, with their former player Skorupski putting in a goalkeeping masterclass to keep it...
Oct 26, 2016
Hull City avoided a cup upset at the hands of Bristol City as goals from centre backs Harry Maguire and Michael Dawson saw off the Robins at Ashton Gate. Bristol City...
Oct 22, 2016
Embed from Getty Images Sam Morsy’s Barnsley finally ended their winless streak with a comfortable 2-0 win away to Brentford, as Adam Armstrong and Sam Winnall scored for the South Yorkshire side. Barnsley...