- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Apr 24, 2015
Cairo American College’s Junior Varsity Soccer teams won two gold medals and a Sportsmanship award at an international football tournament in Spain. The JV Soccer teams of Cairo American College (CAC) have just...
Dec 15, 2014
Abdallah Gomaa and 1. FC Union Berlin part ways as the player and the club decide to end his contract by mutual consent. The 18 year old had just spent under...
Nov 12, 2014
17-year-old Egyptian Sahar Shehata scored a remarkable goal for Cairo American College at a girls’ international football tournament held at Frankfurt International School. Egyptian high school varsity footballer Sahar Shehata scored an absolute...
Oct 19, 2014
Mohamed Zidan’s former FSV Mainz teammate Nikolce Noveski spoke to the Bundesliga’s official website about the time he shared with the Egyptian at the club. Bundesliga.de sat down with the 35-year-old...
Aug 3, 2014
Abdallah Gomaa makes an impact coming off the bench with FC Union Berlin this Sunday in a 0-0 draw at Karlsruhe. 18-year-old Abdallah Gomaa made a late appearance in 1.FC Union Berlin’s first game of the...
Jul 2, 2014
While 32 national football teams take part in the World Cup every four years, there are many more sitting on the sidelines and wondering “what if?” Most Egyptians have larger concerns to...
Jun 24, 2014
(photo: FIFA.com) Cameroon fell to Brazil with two goals from Neymar in first half, and Fred and Fernando in the second to top Group A, with the only goal from Cameroon coming...
Jun 19, 2014
Cameroon extended their World Cup losing streak to six games with a 4-0 loss to Croatia, extinguishing all hope of making it to the next round. With Samuel Eto’o injured, coach Volker Finke gave Lorient...