- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Oct 10, 2016
Former Wadi Degla powerhouse Junior Mpia Mapuku has terminated his contract with Turkish outfit Bandirmaspor after weeks from signing for the club. Mapuku, 26, joined second division side Bandirmaspor on a...
Sep 25, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns have reached the 2016 CAF Champions League final after beating Zesco United 2-0 in the second leg of the semi-final on Saturday. The South Africans secured a spot in...
Sep 24, 2016
Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet played the full 90 minutes as his side Royal Mouscron lost 3-0 to Club Brugge on Friday. Trezeguet, who scored during his side’s 3-1 win last week,...
Sep 22, 2016
Goals from Mohamed Naguib and Abdallah El-Said gave titleholders Al Ahly a 2-0 win over Arab Contractors in gameweek two of the Egyptian Premier League on Thursday. Contractors spent the first...
Sep 18, 2016
Egypt’s sitting volleyball team defeated hosts Brazil 3-2 to win bronze at the Rio 2016 Paralympics on Sunday. The Pharaohs had lost 3-0 against Bosnia and Herzegovina in the semi-final before...
Sep 14, 2016
Egypt’s Mohamed Eldib won powerlifting gold medal and set a new record in the men’s -97 kg at the Rio 2016 Paralympics on Tuesday. Eldib, 37, lifted 233 kg in his...
Sep 12, 2016
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud added a bronze to her Paralympic medal collection as she came third in the women’s -67 kg at the Rio 2016 Games on Sunday. Amal, 37, clinched...
Sep 11, 2016
Egyptian sprinter Mostafa Fathalla won silver in the men’s 100m T37 category final at the Rio 2016 Paralympics on Sunday. Fathalla, 29, finished second in 11.57 seconds, while South Africa’s Charl...