- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Oct 22, 2016
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet played 90 minutes as Excel Mouscron lost against KV Mechelen 2-0 in the 11th round of the Belgian Pro League. The Anderlecht loanee started the game, before being replaced by...
Oct 21, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns’ Teko Modise believes that the team must stick to the plan in order to win their first ever continental title, adding that it will be a match to remember. Sundowns head into the...
Oct 20, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to assign them another training ground ahead of the return leg at Borg El Arab Stadium. The Brazilians, who are close to win...
Oct 13, 2016
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City have announced the appointment of Mike Phelan as their new manager on a permanent basis. The 53-year-old, who won August’s Premier League Manager of the Month award, took over as caretaker manager after the...
Oct 7, 2016
Former Egypt’s manager Bob Bradley’s brother Scott spoke about Bob’s stint in Egypt as well as the Port Said disaster, which took place during his time in Egypt. Scott Bradely, who played baseball...
Oct 6, 2016
Egypt international Ahmed Hassan Koka was interviewed by FIFA.com, as he discussed his time at Al Ahly as well as his ambitions and goals with the Egyptian national team. Koka, who won the Taça de Portugal with...
Sep 30, 2016
Gambian referee Bakary Gassama has been appointed to referee the return leg of the African Champions League final between Mamelodi Sundowns and Zamalek. The 37-year-old Gambian referee will officiate the return leg on October...
Sep 24, 2016
Egypt international Sam Morsy featured for Barnsley, as they lost against Brighton & Hove Albion 2-0 in the ninth round of the English Championship. The Egyptian started on the bench for...