- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Nov 10, 2016
Ghana midfielder Agyemang Badu reveals that his team are not worried about Egypt’s Mohamed Salah and won’t be making any special preparations for him. Agyemang Badu has revealed that Ghana won’t be...
- Jun 26, 2016
Embed from Getty Images Ghana midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu expressed his satisfaction with the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers draw that was held in Cairo on Friday. The Black Stars were seeded with...