- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- Jun 8, 2015
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has confirmed that Zamalek coach Ferriera is leaving, also talking about Ultras White Knights and his team players following Zamalek’s win against Sanga Belende. Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has...
- Jul 21, 2014
Zamalek attacker Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek has extended his contract with the Whites for three seasons. The 34 year old linked up with his former coach Tarek El-Ashry at Libyan side Al...
- Jan 14, 2014
Self-proclaimed ‘Egyptian Maradona’ Omar Gamal signed for Zamalek on a two-and-a-half year deal, while Ahmed Eid left the club on loan to Al Ahly Benghazi. 31-year-old Omar Gamal, a self-proclaimed ‘Maradona...
- Dec 25, 2013
Watch Zamalek down Al Masry 2-0 as goals from Ahmed Eid and Ahmed Ali lifted the Whites over the Green Eagles on Wednesday. Matchday Roundup
- Dec 19, 2013
Zamalek S.C star Mahmoud Abdel Razek ‘Shikabala’ has withdrawn a letter sent to the club with the aim of terminating his contract. According to FA spokesman Azmy Megahed, the player has...
- Oct 22, 2013
Shikabala put in a man of the match performance to lead Zamalek to a 4-0 victory over second division side Tanta in the Egypt Cup round of 16. Ahmed Eid, Hazem...
- Oct 2, 2013
A Zamalek-flavoured Egypt downed Uganda’s Cranes for the second time this week with a 3-0 win in another warm-up match ahead of the World Cup qualifying play-off against Ghana. Egypt, who were once again...
- Sep 30, 2013
Goals from Zamalek duo Ahmed Eid and Hazem Emam gave Egypt a 2-0 win over Uganda in a warm-up match ahead of the World Cup qualifying play-off against Ghana. Egypt, who...