- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- Feb 14, 2016
A year after the Air Defense Stadium massacre, in which 20 Zamalek fans lost their lives, Cairo Criminal Court ordered to re-open the investigation for the case due to insufficient evidence...
- Feb 25, 2015
The Cabinet of Ministers gave the green light to the Egyptian Football Association to recommence the Egyptian Premier League following a mourning period of 40 days. The Cabinet decided to form a committee that...
- Feb 13, 2015
Egypt’s prime minister Ibrahim Mahlab announced that the Egyptian Premier League will return in two weeks, after it was temporarily suspended due to the Air Defense Stadium tragedy. Mahlab said in...
- Feb 12, 2015
Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy shared his thoughts regarding the Air Defense Stadium tragedy on Twitter. The 31-year-old said he would accept the league’s cancellation if it would save human lives....
- Oct 23, 2013
Egypt will be allowed to have 30,000 fans fill the Air Defense Stadium when the Pharaohs meet Ghana in next month’s World Cup qualifying play-off, but the GFA are still demanding...