- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Feb 14, 2016
A year after the Air Defense Stadium massacre, in which 20 Zamalek fans lost their lives, Cairo Criminal Court ordered to re-open the investigation for the case due to insufficient evidence...
- Feb 25, 2015
The Cabinet of Ministers gave the green light to the Egyptian Football Association to recommence the Egyptian Premier League following a mourning period of 40 days. The Cabinet decided to form a committee that...
- Feb 13, 2015
Egypt’s prime minister Ibrahim Mahlab announced that the Egyptian Premier League will return in two weeks, after it was temporarily suspended due to the Air Defense Stadium tragedy. Mahlab said in...
- Feb 12, 2015
Al Ahly goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy shared his thoughts regarding the Air Defense Stadium tragedy on Twitter. The 31-year-old said he would accept the league’s cancellation if it would save human lives....
- Oct 23, 2013
Egypt will be allowed to have 30,000 fans fill the Air Defense Stadium when the Pharaohs meet Ghana in next month’s World Cup qualifying play-off, but the GFA are still demanding...