- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Aug 28, 2016
Cameroon international and FC Porto’s striker, Vincent Aboubakar, has officially joined Besiktas after an agreement has been reached between the two clubs. The 24-year-old was rumoured to be monitored by many English...
- Jul 1, 2015
Senegal international Demba Ba has officially joined Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua for €13 million after just one year with Beşiktaş, the clubs have announced. The former Chelsea FC striker joined Beşiktaş...
- Jan 18, 2015
View image | gettyimages.com Mourinho played down talks about a potential Salah exit in January by saying that Salah can’t leave if he is not replaced. The Egypt national team star,...
- Jan 11, 2015
Beşiktaş president Fikret Orman was spotted at the Chelsea vs. Newcastle game in London following reports linking Salah to the Turkish giants. Fikret Orman had previously discussed signing a Chelsea player, expressing his...
- Dec 24, 2014
Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah seems to be on his way out of the club, with the likes of Inter Milan and Beşiktaş interested in landing the player in January. The Egyptian winger has...
- Nov 25, 2014
Speculation surrounding Mohamed Salah’s future with Chelsea continues as Beşiktaş chairman Fikret Orman admits to being in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’ ahead of a possible January transfer. Beşiktaş have been...
- Jul 16, 2014
Senegalese striker Demba Ba has signed for Beşiktaş J.K. after just 18 months at Chelsea. Both clubs reportedly agreed a fee in the region of £8 million, after negotiations resulted in the Londoners...