- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Dec 12, 2013
A strong confrontation between Zamalek and Al Masry in the league’s opening fixture as the clubs go head to head. The Egyptian federation of football conducted the fixtures draw for the...
- Feb 2, 2013
Today is the day football returns to Egypt. The excitement should be mounting, nerves crackling. There is no assigned seating, so fans should be flocking to the country’s stadiums four or...
- Feb 1, 2013
One year on, the emotions are still raw, the memories still vivid. They do not forget, those who were there, those who saw the slaughter in Port Said. Those players who...
- Sep 12, 2012
Following the recent feuds between Ultras Ahlawy and the Egyptian FA over the resumption of domestic football, Karim Salama of King Fut analyzes some of the necessary reforms needed to avoid another stadium disaster. The views...