- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Apr 2, 2015
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has ruled largely in favour of Morocco as AFCON ban was lifted, and fine was considerably reduced. The Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) appealed to the CAS...
- Feb 17, 2015
Morocco appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) against the sanctions imposed on them by CAF. After failing to host the 2015 AFCON, Morocco was banned from the 2017...