- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Apr 2, 2015
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has ruled largely in favour of Morocco as AFCON ban was lifted, and fine was considerably reduced. The Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) appealed to the CAS...
- Feb 17, 2015
Morocco appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) against the sanctions imposed on them by CAF. After failing to host the 2015 AFCON, Morocco was banned from the 2017...