- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- Apr 2, 2015
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has ruled largely in favour of Morocco as AFCON ban was lifted, and fine was considerably reduced. The Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) appealed to the CAS...
- Feb 17, 2015
Morocco appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) against the sanctions imposed on them by CAF. After failing to host the 2015 AFCON, Morocco was banned from the 2017...