- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
- Apr 2, 2015
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has ruled largely in favour of Morocco as AFCON ban was lifted, and fine was considerably reduced. The Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) appealed to the CAS...
- Feb 17, 2015
Morocco appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) against the sanctions imposed on them by CAF. After failing to host the 2015 AFCON, Morocco was banned from the 2017...