- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Sep 2, 2016
Ivory Coast international Yaya Toure has been left out of Premier League side Manchester City’s Champions League list for the 2016/2017 season. Toure has featured in one occasion so far for...
- May 25, 2016
After the group stage draw, Al-Ahly’s president, Mahmoud Taher, expressed his confidence in winning the Champions League this year. READ: Al-Ahly was placed in Group A with Wydad Casablanca, Zesco United F.C,...
- Nov 5, 2015
Photo: Gregorio Borgia/AP Following their first win in the champions league, AS Roma’s Mohamed Salah weighed in on the team’s 3-2 victory over Bayer Leverkusen. After his opening goal lifted his side in...
- Sep 15, 2015
Egypt coach Héctor Cúper said that Roma winger Mohamed Salah is more useful to AS Roma than he was to Fiorentina. The 23-year-old has joined the Giallorossi in the just elapsed transfer...
- Dec 10, 2014
Mohamed El-Nenny and Ahmed Hamoudi will get their first ever taste of Champions League knockout football, thanks to a 1-1 draw at Anfield with a lacklustre Liverpool side. Line-Up FC Basel...
- Nov 5, 2014
El-Nenny played 90 minutes as FC Basel earned an important three points in their UEFA Champions League campaign, thanks to a 4-0 thrashing of PFC Ludogorets Razgrad at St. Jakob-Park. Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny started...
- Nov 2, 2014
ES Sétif won the CAF Champions League title for the second time in their history after a 26-year wait against a disappointed AS Vita Club side in Blida. Securing a 1-1 draw...